Call the School Tax Department at 607-337-1766, Ext.1208
No, shingles are not considered structural.
Yes, all dogs must be licensed at four months of age in New York State, and must be licensed in the jurisdiction in which it is harbored. See Dog Licensing Procedures
Call Chenango County Public Health – Environmental Health at 607-337-1673
Planning Board meets the first Monday of every month at 7pm in the Board Room of the Town Hall, unless there is no Agenda. The Town Board meets the second Monday of every month at 6pm in the Board Room of the Town Hall. EXCEPTION: If that Monday is a National Holiday, the meeting will be postponed to Tuesday.
Fill out a Complaint form and submit it to the Town Clerk’s Office. This can be done in-person, by mail, or placed in the drop box at the Town Hall.
- Repair, replace, or construct a sewage disposal system.
- Highway use
- Use the drop box located to the right of the Town Hall main entrance (look for slot in glass window).
- Call 607-337-2305 to use a credit card.
- In person, if court is open.
- Pay online at www.paycourtonline.com or
Call Toll Free 1-888-912-1541.
Contact the Superintendent of Highways at 607-337-2306